Terms and conditions of use
1. The Weles Leather online store available at the welesleather.com internet address, is run by Szymon Fiutak running a business under the name Weles Design Szymon Fiutak, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) maintained by the minister competent for economy, NIP 5562543323, REGON 340908704
2. These Regulations are addressed to Consumers and specify the rules and procedure for concluding a Distance Selling Agreement with the Consumer via the Store.
1. Consumer – a natural person concluding an agreement with the Seller as part of the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
2. Seller – a natural person running a business under the name Weles Design Szymon Fiutak, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister competent for the economy, NIP 5562543323, REGON 340908704
3. Customer – any entity making purchases through the Store.
4. Entrepreneur – a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the separate law of which grants legal capacity, performs in its own name an economic activity that uses the Store.
5. Shop – online store run by the Seller at the welesleather.com internet address
6. Contract concluded at a distance – an agreement concluded with the Client as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without simultaneous physical presence of parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to the conclusion of the contract, inclusive.
7. Regulations – these Regulations of the Store.
8. Order – Customer’s declaration of will submitted via the Order Form and aiming directly at the conclusion of the Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
9. Account – customer account in the Store, it contains data provided by the customer and information about orders placed by him in the store.
10. Registration form – a form available in the Store, enabling the creation of an Account.
11. Order form – an interactive form available in the Store that allows placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Basket and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
12. Shopping Cart – an element of the Store’s software in which the Products selected for purchase are visible, and it is also possible to determine and modify the given Order, in particular the quantity of products.
13. Product – a movable item available in the Store / a service being the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
14. Sales Agreement – a Product sales contract concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store. The Sale Agreement is also understood as the use contract for the benefit of the Product
services and a contract for specific work.
Contact with the store
1. Seller’s address: 88-160 Janikowo, Ustronie 22
2. Seller’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Telephone number of the Seller: +48 504002804
4. The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph.
5. The Customer may communicate by phone with the Seller between 10:00 and 18:00
To use the Store, including viewing the Store’s assortment and placing orders for Products, you will need:
a. terminal device with access to the Internet and a web browser.
b. an active e-mail account (e-mail),
c. enabled cookies files,
1. The Seller, in the widest extent permitted by law, is not liable for any disruptions to this interruption in the functioning of the Store caused by force majeure, unauthorized activity of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer’s technical infrastructure.
2. Browsing the Store’s assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Store’s assortment is possible either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the Order to be completed without creating an Account.
3. Prices given in the store are given in Euro and are gross prices (including VAT).
4. The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including fees for transport, delivery and postal services), about which the Customer is informed on the Store’s pages when placing orders, including the moment you express your will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
5. In the case of an Agreement including a subscription or provision of services for an indefinite period, the final (final) price is the total price including all payments for the settlement period.
6. When the nature of the subject of the Agreement does not allow, judiciously judging, for the advance calculation of the final price, information on the manner in which the price will be calculated, as well as charges for transport, delivery, postal services and other costs will be given in the Store in the description of the Product.
Creating an Account in the Store
1. To create an Account in the Store, you must complete the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide the following data:
– first name and last name
– Address for correspondence
– Phone number
– e-mail adress
2. Creating an Account in the Store is free.
3. Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password set in the Registration Form.
4. The Customer shall be able to delete the Account at any time without giving any reason and without incurring any fees, by sending a relevant request to the Seller, in particular via electronic mail or in writing to the addresses provided in § 3.
The rules for placing orders
In order to place an Order:
1. log in to the Store (optional);
2. select the Product that is the subject of the Order, and then click “Add to basket” (or equivalent);
3. log in or use the option of placing an Order without registration;
4. if the option to place an Order without registration has been chosen – fill out the Order Form by entering the details of the Order recipient and the address where the Product delivery is to be made, choose the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the invoice data if different from the recipient’s details,
5. click the “Order and pay” button / click the “Order and pay” button and confirm the order by clicking the link sent in the e-mail,
6. choose one of the available payment methods and depending on the method of payment, pay for the order within a specified period, subject to § 8 point 3.
Offered delivery methods and payments
1. The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered Product:
a. Postal package,
b. Courier shipment,
c. Personal collection available at: 87-100 Toruń, Jana III Sobieskiego 20/1
2. The customer can use the following payment methods:
a. Payment by transfer to the Seller’s account
b. Electronic payments
c. Payment by credit card.
3. Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Store’s website.
Execution of a sales contract
1. Conclusion of a Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed an Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
2. After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation shall take place by sending by the Seller an e-mail address provided at the time of placing the Order e-mail address of the Customer, which contains at least the Seller’s statement about the receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of conclusion of the Agreement sales. Upon receipt of the above e-mail by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
3. If the customer chooses:
a. payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment by credit card, the Customer is obliged to make payment within 3 calendar days from the date of the Sale Agreement – otherwise the order will be canceled.
4. If the Customer has chosen a delivery method other than a personal collection, the Product will be sent by the Seller within the time specified in its description (subject to paragraph 5 of this paragraph) in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
5. If the Products are ordered with different delivery times, the Customer has the option to request delivery of the Products in parts or to deliver all Products after completing the entire order.
6. The beginning of the delivery of the Product to the Customer counts as follows:
a. If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card – from the date of crediting the Seller’s bank account.
7. In the case of ordering Products with different dates of readiness for collection, the Customer has the option of receiving the Products in parts (according to their readiness for receipt) or collection of all Products after completing the entire order.
8. The beginning of the Product ready for collection by the Customer counts as follows:
a. If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card – from the date of crediting the Seller’s bank account.
9. Product delivery takes place in Europe, Asia, Australia, and North America
10. The delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. The delivery costs of the Product (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services) are indicated to the Customer on the Online Store pages in the “Delivery costs” tab and during the Order placement, including when the Customer wishes to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
11. The Customer’s personal collection of the Product is free.
The right to withdraw from the contract
1. The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The running of the deadline specified in paragraph 1 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person other than the carrier designated by him.
3. In the case of an Agreement that includes many Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the date specified in paragraph 1 runs from the delivery of the last item, lot or part.
4. In the case of the Agreement, which consists in regular delivery of Products for a specified period (subscription), the date specified in paragraph 1 runs from taking possession of the first item.
5. The Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting to the Seller a statement on withdrawal from the Agreement. To meet the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send a statement before the expiry of that period.
Complaint and warranty
1. The new Products are covered by the Sale Agreement.
2. The seller is obliged to provide the customer with a product free from defects.
3. In the event of a defect purchased from the Seller of the goods, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions concerning the warranty in the Civil Code.
4. Complaints should be reported in writing or electronically to the addresses of the Seller given in these Regulations or using the electronic complaint form, made available by the Seller on one of the subpages of the Store.
5. It is recommended that the complaint include a brief description of the defect, circumstances (including date) of its occurrence, data of the customer submitting the complaint, and the Customer’s request in connection with the defect of the good.
6. The Seller will respond to the claim immediately, no later than within 14 days, and if he does not do so within this period, it is considered that the Client’s request was considered justified.
7. Goods sent back as part of the complaint procedure should be sent to the following address: 87-100 Toruń, Jana III Sobieskiego 20/1
8. If a guarantee has been granted for the Product, information about it as well as its content will be included in the description of the Product in the Store.
Out-of-court ways to handle complaints and redress
1. Detailed information on the possibility of the Consumer’s use of out-of-court complaint and redress methods and the principle of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of district (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Voivodship Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and the following Internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection:
2. The consumer has the following exemplary possibilities of using extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress:
a. The consumer is entitled to request a permanent amicable consumer court, referred to in art. 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws from 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to settle the dispute arising from the Contract concluded with the Seller.
b. The consumer is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of Trade Inspection, pursuant to art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws from 2014, item 148 with later amendments), with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
c. The consumer can get free assistance in resolving the dispute between him and the Seller, also using the free help of the poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or social organization, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including Consumer Federation, Consumers’ Association) Polish).
Personal data in the Online Store
1. The Seller of the personal data of Customers collected via the Online Store is the Seller.
2. Customer’s personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store is collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees – also for marketing purposes.
3. The recipients of personal data of the Online Store’s Customers may be:
a. In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of delivery by post or courier, the Administrator provides the Customer’s personal data collected to a selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
b. In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of electronic payments or a payment card, the Admini-strator provides the collected personal data of the Customer to the selected entity servicing the above payments in the Online Store.
4. The customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the personal data specified in the Regulations necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results in a lack of the possibility to conclude this contract.
1. Contracts concluded through the Online Store are concluded in Polish and English
2. The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law, changes in methods of payment and delivery – to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller shall inform the Customer about each change at least 7 days in advance.
3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the Act on the provision of electronic services; Consumer Rights Act, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
4. The customer has the right to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. To this end, it may lodge a complaint via the EU ODR online platform at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.